TO A REPORTING ORGANIZATION ON FIA BERMUDA’S GOAML WEBSITE
*TO ADD ANOTHER REPORTING PERSON TO A REPORTING ORGANIZATION*
- Go to the FIA website (https://www.fia.bm).
- Hover over the “Reports to FIA” tab, which is the second tab in the header.
- Click the entry for goAML Bermuda, which is the second item under the tab.
- On the left side if this screen click where is says “Click Here”
- Scroll down and click on the grey box named “REGISTER A NEW PERSON”.
- You will then be asked to provide your FIA Organization ID and your personal/contact details. Please contact the FIA at email@example.com if you cannot locate your Organization ID.
- Submit your registration upon completion.
Note: When there is a change of MLRO/Compliance Officer, a change of reporting entity name and/or company dissolution, please notify the FIA via firstname.lastname@example.org so that this user/entity profile and access can be disabled.