TO AN FIA REGISTERED REPORTING ORGANIZATION ON FIA BERMUDA’S GOAML WEBSITE
*TO LINK A SUBSIDIARY/RELATED COMPANY TO AN FIA REGISTERED REPORTING ORGANIZATION*
This option will allow for a Reporting Person to use one login to access the linked Reporting Organizations and file according to reporting sector.
- Please Login to goAML via our FIA website (https://www.fia.bm) using your original login details for your business.
- Once you are in the FIA website, click the “ADMIN” tab and then, click “ACTIVE ORGANIZATIONS”.
- At the bottom of that page, click “CREATE NEW DELEGATING ORGANIZATION”.
- A template will appear similar to what you completed in the first instance to register your business.
- Fill in all the blanks, especially those fields with the asterisks as they are mandatory.
- Submit the registration and then send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion, so we can then review and finalize the process.
- The next time you log in, you will see all the relevant entities appear in a dropdown list.